I love dal of any sort because it reminds me of lovely stories. This heartwarming Home-style Creamy Mixed Lentils Stew is the perfect answer to all of life’s problems! Do try it today.
I always think of dal as a beautiful story; where people could weave stories with large spoonfuls of creamy, rich and flavorsome ingredients of all sorts. This gorgeous and rich Home-style Creamy Mixed Lentils Stew is the perfect weeknight dinner paired with piping hot phulkas or just plain rice.
I especially love a dal because each region will have their specialty, their own special aromas, spice blends and tastes which leads to spicy, sweet or tangy stories.
However a dal curry can be boring and bland if not made well. The Home-style Creamy Mixed Lentils Stew uses diverse ingredients. I love the delicious assortment of flavors and aromas which help create a heartwarming and soul satisfying dish.
Lentils are a great source of protein and fiber. Including a hearty dal as part of your daily diet is always a good idea.
This yummy lentil curry has been prepared in Prestige Clip On Pressure Cooker. Below you will find a detailed review of the product.
TTK Prestige Clip On Pressure Cooker – Product Review
A pressure cooker is most definitely one of the widest used appliances in an Indian kitchen. A pressure cooker can be used to do a large variety of cooking processes – cooking rice, pulavs, steaming vegetables, idlis etc.
Today I introduce to you TTK Prestige Clip On Pressure cooker, that is part of the Prestige Clip-on cookware range – a revolutionary pressure cooker designed to bring both convenience and culinary excellence together.
Moving on to a more in-depth review of the product:
- Cook And Serve All In One: The elegant design of the Clip On range of pressure cookware allows you to cook and serve in the same cookware. It can be used to sauté, steam, boil, fry, pressure cook and serve, all in the same appliance.
- Sleek Glass Lid With Ladle Holder: The pressure cooker has got a sleek glass lid with a ladle holder on the lid, hence you can say goodbye to those ladle rests or those little drops of curry on your kitchen top.
- Unique Clip On Universal Pressure Cooker Lid: It has a Unique Clip On universal pressure cooker lid. The universal pressure cooker lid can be placed on the utensil in any direction and can be securely locked without any hassles. The same unique lid can be used to convert any multiple Clip On utensils like the Kadhai, Handi or Casserrole in this cookware range into a pressure cooker.
- Heavy Bottom Pan Advantage: The clip-on pressure cooker can be used on a conventional stove or an induction cooktop. The Alpha base induction bottom ensures faster and uniform cooking of your food. The Clip on Pressure Cooker is made of Anodised Aluminium which makes it very sturdy. The lid is secure and does not become loose with time.
- Safety: This versatile pressure cooker has been designed with maximum safety features. The lid has a red colour pressure indicator that lets you know when it’s safe to open the cooker. It does not allow you to open the device when there is high pressure inside. The universal lid has a top-notch inbuilt gasket release system for extra safety. In situations where there is melting of the fuse, hot food spill does not occur as steam is released through the holes on top.
- Pricing: The revolutionary Clip-on Pressure Cooker comes at a suggested MRP of INR 3870; while the TTK Prestige site sells it at some discount. The TTK Clip on Pressure Cooker comes with a 5 year warranty. The pressure cooker is available in two different materials. If you’re looking at buying the stainless steel version, you can purchase it at a cheaper price of Rs.3099/-. Check here for better deals.
- The lid of the Clip-on Pressure Cooker is on the heavier side as compared to a traditional pressure cooker.
I would definitely recommend the Prestige Clip-On Pressure Cooker to everybody. Aesthetically designed and almost zero maintenance, this pressure cooker is a smart buy. Overall, a brilliant product to have in the kitchen because it helps make cooking simple.
Here’s a quick and delicious recipe to prepare Home-style Creamy Mixed Lentils Stew using the TTK Prestige Clip on Pressure Cooker.